Turn good legal advice into good business decisions.
Business Law Plus Business Acumen
Hanszen Laporte’s business attorneys advise clients on a wide range of commercial law matters with the goal of adding value to every business decision. The exposure our lawyers receive to contract law, entity formation, and commercial litigation helps us comprehend the real business value of the results being sought — an understanding which often leads to faster, more favorable resolutions.
Our attorneys have helped countless businesses and nonprofit organizations craft transactions in all aspects of commercial, contract, employment, and transaction law. We focus on providing cost-effective legal services as both corporate in-house counsel and outside general counsel for companies of any size, from small entities and start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Asset purchases and sales
- Business and commercial litigation (federal and state)
- Capital restructuring
- Contract negotiations and drafting
- Corporate governance
- Debt restructuring
- Document preparation
- Employment agreements
- Entity formation and structuring
- Labor and employment law
- Master service agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Non-compete/confidentiality agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Securities and debt instruments
- Separation from employment agreements
- Shareholder buy-sell agreements
- Stock purchases and sales
- Structuring and documenting business transactions
For nearly a decade, I have entrusted Hanszen Laporte with my legal needs, both personally and professionally. The companies I operate face any number of questions, ranging from simple employment issues to more complex litigation matters. Kent Hanszen and his knowledgeable staff have proven to be professional, timely and efficient. They promptly respond to our inquiries with sound advice, and during those more chaotic times, they have proven to be the voice of reason. They have helped us make good decisions for our company.