Pursue a just result in the face of all obstacles.
Aggressive Advocacy for Criminal Law Matters
At Hanszen Laporte, we understand that criminal cases are both physically and emotionally taxing, whether facing charges or seeking recourse for wrongdoing at the fault of another. That’s why we’ve dedicated an entire practice group to criminal defense, comprised of experienced attorneys who have litigated complex criminal cases at the state and federal level.
Our criminal law attorneys handle each case personally from day one, up to and including trial, if necessary. We work tirelessly to give prompt guidance and clear answers to pressing questions and concerns so our clients and their families can resolve their situations and move on with their lives.
- All levels of Federal and State felonies and misdemeanors
- Criminal mischief and vandalism
- Drugs charges
- Expunction and non-disclosures
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Grand jury practice
- Healthcare fraud
- Mail, bank and wire fraud
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Sexual assault
- Theft, burglary and robbery
- Vehicular homicide
- Weapons charges
- DWI and intoxication-related offenses
- White collar crime
There is nobody I’d rather have standing between me and those trying to put me in jail. I hope that I never need a criminal lawyer again, but, if I do, I know who I’m calling.