Kent M. HanszenPartner
Passionate about guiding business owners through complex transactions and litigation matters, Kent Hanszen appreciates as well as anyone the business value of good legal decisions. His perspective as a business owner allows him to better identify what his clients need in a lawyer: a clear understanding of their legal options and the real-world knowledge to choose the best course of action.
Kent is triple board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in civil trial law as well as both residential and commercial real estate law. He represents Fortune 500 companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises in matters involving commercial litigation, business disputes, real estate, title and title insurance issues, commercial and real estate transactions, financial and security interests, contract claims, insurance coverage matters, and employment issues.
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.
DR. SEUSS — OH, THE PLACES YOU’LL GO!
- J.D. — University of Houston Law Center, 1992
- B.B.A. — Texas A&M University, 1988
- Certified Mediator — University of Houston Law Center, A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law — Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified in Residential Real Estate Law — Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law — Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- AV Preeminent — Martindale–Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Texas Super Lawyers, Real Estate
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Land Title Association — Legislative Committee
- Texas Land Title Association — Judiciary Committee
- Board Member, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Holland Lodge No. 1 A.F. & A.M.
- Arabia Shrine Temple
- Houston Scottish Rite
- Board Member, Epilepsy Foundation Texas
- Board of Directors, Wilchester West Foundation
- Wilchester Men's Club