Austen H. HobbsSenior Associate
Austen Hobbs provides aggressive legal counsel to the firm's clients. He diligently defends clients accused of Driving While Intoxicated, drug cases, and serious felonies. His trial experience affords our clients the full exercise of their right to zealous representation.
In addition to his law degree, Austen earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology with a Minor in Chemistry from Texas A&M University. This extensive background in science makes him uniquely qualified to assist in DWI, sexual assault, and other cases which require scientific knowledge and analysis.
Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.
- J.D. — South Texas College of Law, 2009
- B.A. — Texas A&M University, 2001
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Association
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers’ Association