Ryan ChadwickSenior Counsel
With 29 years of experience in domestic and international legal and regulatory issues on behalf of businesses of many sizes, Ryan Chadwick is ready to help your business with the acquisitions or sales of businesses, corporate governance, commercial transactions, compliance and ethics, employment matters, and business disputes.
He was previously General Counsel of IPSCO Tubulars, Inc., served in senior roles at Cooper Industries and Eaton Corporation leading corporate, commercial, compliance and litigation matters, and was a partner at Jackson Walker LLP.
“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – Mark Twain
- J.D. — University of Houston, 1993
- B.A. — University of Houston, 1991
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Federal Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Federal Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court