Erin Kolodny brings a diverse range of litigation expertise to Hanszen Laporte. She represents clients who are the subjects of state, federal, and international criminal investigations, with a focus on white collar crime. Her passionate counsel also guides clients through complex civil litigation, alternative dispute resolution, family law matters, and appellate work involving contract disputes, oil and gas, and personal injury defense.
Prior to joining Hanszen Laporte, Erin was an associate for a large international firm, practicing white collar criminal defense and business litigation. During law school, she was Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Journal on Civil Liberties & Civil Rights, and represented members of the Austin community in family court through the Domestic Violence Clinic.
The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- J.D. — University of Texas School of Law, 2007 cum laude
- B.A. — University of Texas, 2003 cum laude (Phi Beta Kappa)
- National Family Law Trial Institute, 2014
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association