David M. SloanSenior Counsel
David Sloan is a corporate and finance lawyer with over 35 years combined legal and business expereince. David has founded, run and managed successful organizations as well as adeptly represented clients in transactions ranging from garage startups to transactions of over $1 Billion. Let David put his knowledge and expereince to work for you.
“Performance without purpose is wasted energy.”
- J.D. — University of Houston Law School, 1986
- B.S., Finance — Arizona State University, 1981
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- Formation and Funding: Represented numerous companies in their formation through various rounds of funding, including initial public offering.
- Private Equity Transactions: Have represented both buyers and sellers in the acquisition and sale of technology companies, distribution companies, manufacturing companies, wholesale companies and construction companies.
- Public-Private Partnership Restructure: Have represented a money center bank in the restructure of bank debt in a public–private infrastructure transaction with nearly $1.5 Billion in total debt obligations.
- Oil & Gas Restructure: Have represented a private investment group in the restructure of a bond issue to an oil and gas venture secured by stock of a Cayman Company with Georgian oil and gas interests.
- US Army 1975-1977
- Mitary Police, Paratrooper
- Founding member and board member of FamilyPoint Resources
- Board member of Essential Instruction