Aaron is a litigation attorney with extensive commercial, consumer finance, product liability, and business litigation experience. He also works with companies to avoid litigation, resolve matters, and when necessary, bring or defend lawsuits to ensure his clients rights are enforced.
Particularly skilled in jury trials, Aaron has represented individuals and startups, as well as the largest banks, lenders, loan servicers and even tobacco companies in jury trials in both state and federal courts. He can be relied upon to provide zealous representation and sound legal guidance in a multitude of circumstances.
A substantial portion of Aaron’s practice involves the representation of banks, lenders, servicers and investors in complex business-related and financial services litigation involving all types of disputes. Aaron's experience includes jury and non-jury trials in the following areas:
- Cases arising under various federal consumer protection statutes including the FDCPA, RESPA, TILA, TCPA, SCRA, and FCRA and analogous state statutes
- Claims for breach of contract, wrongful foreclosure, torts, unfair or deceptive acts or practices, constitutional violations in both state and federal courts
- Homeowner association foreclosures, securitization challenges, and other issues related to enforcement of security instruments
- Breach of contract in commercial contract settings, including violation of non-disclosure agreements and trade secrets misappropriation, in software, ad-tech, and technology disputes
Aaron is well-known as an aggressive litigator who consistently delivers excellent results for clients while keeping their business interests at the forefront of all matters.
As a former prosecutor and military officer, Aaron devotes a substantial portion of his time to the representation of victims of sexual assault and their families, as well as Veterans.
“The time is always right to do what is right.” – MLK
- The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center (LL.M., 2007)
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2002) summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- United States Military Academy (B.S., 1994) Civil Engineering
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- All Courts of the State of Maryland
- All Courts of the State of Florida
- All Courts in the State of Georgia
- All Courts in the State of Washington
- All Courts of the State of Oregon
- Washington D.C.
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- Board of Veterans Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Member, Georgia Bar Association Trial Law Section
- Member, Florida Bar Association Trial Lawyers Section
- Member, Western District Washington Federal Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Texas State Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Aaron enjoys serving his community as a youth sports coach, active member of his church, and volunteer at various community events.
- Aaron provides legal representation to victims of sexual assault and their families on a pro-bono basis.
- Aaron represents military veterans before the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.